A contest was organized to appoint the best martenitsi for the final exhibition, in which 23 students took part with 41 martenitsi.
The first day of March is celebrated in Bulgaria as Baba Marta’s Day. On this day Bulgarians exchange small souvenirs made of red and white thread, called martenitsi, which are believed to bring health. A school bazaar was organized by our young entrepreneurs at which handmade martenitsi were sold. The funding for the beautiful martenitsi was provided by selling souvenirs on St. Valentine’s Day.
On 14th February, St. Valentine’s Day, a great number of students received greetings through a special mail box. The activities were organized by the students’ team of the Comenius project The Youngest Entrepreneurs of Europe, who manufactured small souvenirs which later were sold as gifts for those in love.
- Atanas Burov_Bulgaria
- Boian Benev Bulgaria
- The most famous and youngest entrepreneurs in Turkey
The name of the company is Accent Ltd. It was established by students from 11th grade. There were different activities:
Students made and sold Halloween masks and interesting Valentine`s day gifts.
The 4th meeting of “The youngest entrepreneurs of Europe” was held in Pavlikeni, BULGARIA between the dates of October 31st – November 3rd 2011. It gave all participants an opportunity to share, once more, good practices in entrepreneurship and present the work done so far. Was also decide the work to be done till the next meeting in Poland.
The activities were carried out in the attendance of 4 teachers and 6 students from Turkey, 2 teachers and 2 students from Poland, 4 Hungarian teachers, 5 teachers and 6 students from Romania and the Bulgarian project team of “Bacho Kiro” Secondary School.
The following areas of interest were considered:
- Methods and stages for problems
- The theme of the entrepreneurship in the school curriculum
- Exhibition of products, which resolve problems
- One day of foreign student’s life
- Exhibition of products, which resolve problems;
- Presenting of methods and stages for resolving a problems;
- defining more accurately the final products and distributing responsibilities;
- visit in a local company;
- cultural visits in Triavna and Veliko Tarnovo.